Mountain Wine and Food Tour
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: P8MAHV
noun 1. the complete natural environment in which a particular wine is produced, including factors such as the soil, topography, and climate the characteristic taste and flavour imparted to a wine by the environment in which it is produced.
The Mountain Wine and Food Trail Tour suits those hoping to advance their knowledge about Orange vines to wines. A behind scenes look into wine and cider production, a personalised chat with one of Orange's wine and/or cyder maker,
Tour includes visit to
- Tastings with 3 of Orange's premier cellar doors, and old English style cyder.
- A platter of seasonal food produce, crafted beer, organic wine and or cheese tasting.
- Limited availability with 2 to 12 people.
- Platter and additional tastings price included Tasting fees and food are included in this tour price.